Why We Are Different
We only care about two things.
Cats and dogs.
So we observe them, obsessively.
We want to understand every detail of every animal.
We observe the differences in life stage and lifestyle.
We study the details of size and breed.
Whether dogs’ coats shine or not and how cats’ fur feels.
We care about how their eyes shine, how well they recover when they get sick.
We obsess about their behavior, their licking, their scratching.
We think about their emotional well being; how to keep anxious cats calm, and make stressed dogs more secure.
And we observe how diet can transform any cat or dog. It’s the power of tailor-made nutrition.
And it’s driven us to create over 200 specific formulas.
Each one a unique solution to a unique need.
Each capable of transforming a sick animal into a healthy animal.
And a healthy animal into a magnificent animal.
We’ve dedicated our lives to the truth that every animal has the potential to be incredible. ROYAL CANIN®. Incredible in Every Detail.
At ROYAL CANIN®, we talk to anyone who has the best interests of cats and dogs at heart. This includes professionals such as veterinarians and vet technicians who embrace the role of nutrition in restoring pets to optimum health. We also work with breeders who believe in building a reputation as a source of healthy, vibrant animals. And of course, we talk to pet owners who want to go the extra mile to give the very best in nutrition to their pets.
• Constant innovations: We take the health of pets very seriously and are fully committed to innovations in Health Nutrition and improving the lives of the cats and dogs we serve.
• Constant investment in safety: Our quality and food safety systems are state-of-the-art and we invest in new technology to ensure they remain that way.
• Stringent supplier checks: Our suppliers are selected through a rigorous process that doesn’t end with our first purchase – we test every shipment delivered to our manufacturing facilities to ensure the safety and quality of the ingredients we use to make food for cats and dogs.
• Mandatory health checks: We perform thousands of quality checks every month, at every plant, including tests for Salmonella, melamine and mycotoxins
• Certified manufacturing facilities: We manufacture every diet we sell, in plants that we own, and our plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management and ISO 2000 certified for Food Safety.
• Final Product Tests: We perform tests on all finished products before they are shipped to our customers.
You can feel confident that all ROYAL CANIN® cat and dog food, available in veterinary hospitals and in pet specialty retailers nationwide, is safe for your pets to enjoy.